Yesterday we slept at around 3 o'clock in the morning completing our G4 documentation...
It was like hell...Afterwards we looked at the videos and pictures taken during the G4 experiment and all...We nearly cried looking back at the memories where Along, Angah, Amoy and I went through lots of obstacles...and still, we stayed strong until the end and comforted each other with funny stories...
I love the happiness carved on their smiles...It made me feel like, 'I'm not alone in this world...I have all my sisters with me...' When I think about what's gonna happen in the future, tears flowing down my cheek...I know that moment is gonna be hardest for all of us...I've never experienced such hardships but they are always there for me...from financial crisis to family problems...from peer pressure to isolation...For all these times, they have been there for me...I'm sure that all these memories will be brought with me everywhere I go...
God has brought us all to IB...
I'm happy to have sisters like them...May God bless them with happiness and bright future...
GO PETRONAS SCHOLARS!!!! GO NERDIOTS!!!!
let's get through everything together...
ReplyDeleteYes!!! We're all in this together!!!
ReplyDelete