Well, now the 2 years of IB life had completed and now I'm moving on to a better life (I think)..
It started out great, until now, but they are certain things that sometimes ermm pissed me off a little.
Well never mind that...It's not gonna come in the mid-block exam. So yeah, that's it about me. I haven't updated this blog for sooooo long because lately I've busy with classes and unnecessary assignments given by the university. oh my life. It's okay, as long as everyone is happy.
also pray for my aunty, who is currently in the hospital ward. I was told she got a stroke at the right side of her limb. I pray that she is okay. I tried calling my cousins few times, but I couldn't reach them. I guess I have to let them have some time to relax. So all my updates I got is from my mom, who reached KL yesterday night :) auw auwww...I MISH MY MOMMY!!!! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment